How can I pay?
- When you buy through my web site you can pay by credit or debit card, using the secure checkout.
- If you prefer, you are welcome to email or telephone your order to me. You'll need to telephone your credit or debit card details to me on 020 8941 0441.
- You can also pay with PayPal. You don't need to have a PayPal account for this. I suggest you plan your order then phone or email me. I'll then send you a link to enable you to pay with Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
- Using the online checkout is secure, your data is encrypted and I don't see your card data.
- If you telephone your order and card details to me, I destroy your card details securely as soon as the transaction is complete.
Is there a charge for shipping/delivery?
- Standard UK delivery/shipping is free.
- Next day UK delivery is available for items in stock depending on the time you place your order.
- You can find more information about delivery/shipping here.
If it isn't in stock, how long will it take to make?
- I keep a small number of garments in stock and if the garment you have ordered is in stock it will be posted within a few days of receiving your order.
- If the garment is not in stock I will let you know as soon as I can, and I'll knit one specially for you. Under usual circumstances you should allow up to 28 days for it to arrive.
- If you need your order by a specific date just let me know. I’ll do my best to help, and I’ll let you know what I can do.
What happens if I need to return something?
- Getting the right garment and fit is really important, and I want my customers to buy from me with complete confidence.
- If you've changed your mind you can return a garment to me for exchange or refund as long as you return it unworn, in perfect condition, with all of the tags intact and properly attached.
- You can find full information about returns here. Please read the details in full before you return something, so you know how to go about it.
- You'll also find full details of the circumstances under which a refund or exchange will not be possible here.
How do I choose my size?
We all have an idea of our size - usually based on where we buy our clothes. However, a size 14 (for example) in one shop will probably be different from a size 14 in another.
- My knitwear is pre-washed and won’t shrink or stretch with normal treatment.
- Garments of the same size will vary depending on the style as they will have more or less ‘ease’, but they will fit the size indicated.
- To order the right size, it’s best to ask a friend to measure you carefully when wearing your usual underwear, and compare the result against my size guide.
- Please don't hesitate to get in touch by email or telephone if you would like further sizing advice. I'm always happy to help.
- I've written a blog post which has more information on how to measure and choose your size for online purchases, which you may also find helpful to read.
Can I order a special size or colour?
- Yes - you can. I produce almost all of my orders ‘on demand’ and I can usually knit your size even if it is outside my usual range.
- If you would like to discuss a custom size, or if you have any queries on any aspect of my knitwear, please email or phone.
Can I wash your knitwear or must I dry clean it?
- All of my knitwear is washable. Dry cleaning is not necessary.
- To maintain the softness, quality and drape of the garment it should be carefully hand washed in cool water (approximately 30 deg C) using a gentle non-biological product. Don't use harsh detergents or those containing bleaches and/or optical whiteners, as these damage the fibres & reduce the intensity & quality of colours. Do not bleach.
- Dark colours & all hand-dyed & denim yarns should be washed separately.
- After washing, rinse well. Gently ease garment into shape while damp. Dry flat, away from direct sunlight. Don't tumble dry.
- Denim yarns are designed to fade over time with washing & wearing.
- Denim dyes are less fixed than other dyes and when they are new, some of the colour can transfer onto light coloured fabrics in wear.
- If you wash your denim knitwear before you wear it for the first time will help with this.
- All of my garments have a sewn-in care label.
- Garments and accessories will also come with a swing tag which has full care instructions on it.
You can find more information about garment care here.
What do you do with my contact details?
- I keep basic records on my customers, but I don't keep a record of any card or financial information.
- I treat all personal, financial and any other information relating to my customers with care and respect - and I don't share them with any other organisations.
- If you join my mailing list you can unsubscribe at any time.
You can find more information under Security & Privacy here.