Surrey Artists Open Studios at Kent Road Studio
Kent Road Studio is:
- Susan Holton Knitwear
- Nancy Shafee (Flights of Fantasy - felting and coiled fabric baskets)
- Gabriella Sellors (jewellery)
- Louise Bell (quilts and homewares).
Meet the makers, and see them at work creating knitwear, jewellery, quilts, felt and coiled fabric baskets. You will be able to ask questions, browse finished examples of their work and buy from them if you wish.
Kent Road Studio is at 38 Kent Road, East Molesey, KT8 9JZ. We will be open between 11am and 5pm on the following weekends:
- Saturday 2nd June and Sunday 3rd June
- Saturday 9th June and Sunday 10th June
Kent Road Studio is part of the Molesey Trail, which consists of five Molesey studios (a total of nine local artists/makers) who are within a short distance of each other and open on the same days.
- Kent Road Studio is a short walk (approx 5 minutes) from good bus routes and about 15 minutes walk from Hampton Court train station.
- We are a short drive from Kingston, Esher and the A3.
- Free on-street parking is usually available outside or nearby.
- The house has 2 steps (which are not very steep) leading up to the front door. We are happy to help with access into the house - please let us know in advance if that will be helpful.
- It's a Victorian house with some wide doorways and some narrow doorways. The main room in which we will be demonstrating and showing our work is downstairs, and is accessible to many wheelchairs - my mother was able to access the rooms in her wheelchair. I am aware that wheelchairs come in different types and widths. I am very happy to take measurements to confirm access details if that would be helpful. Please get in touch in advance of your visit if you would like me to do this.
- With profound apologies, we do not have a wheelchair accessible toilet.
- Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any queries on 020 8941 0441.